Thursday, April 17, 2008

Less Stressed

Yay! i have finally kicked my butt in gear, my wedding is in august and i was falling so far behind and have had extremely bad luck as of this far in planning it, First and always have restricted funds and are having trouble paying and getting what i want. Then my photographer who was an amazing guy fun to be around he took my senior photos and i fell in love with his work, sadly in december i received a phone call from his wife while i was at target, she told me that he had a heartattack and didn't make it, i was stunned and extremely depressed . So i needed by default to find another photographer. Then after i found out i fell into a slum and didn't focus on anything at all. Not good considering the limited time to reserve and plan everything. But something hit me and hit me hard so ive been in high gear searching and planning. In a matter of one afternoon i have managed to find a Dj for the reception hall that i finally booked in Feb, and after going to the huge bridal show in Jan, i have found a photographer. Yay! All i need to do NOW is find a dress, reserved tuxes, start invitations, completely finalized the guest list and stop putting people on and taking them off, finish registering to places for the bridal shower, etc. But im excited to know that whatever helped me kick my butt in gear im glad because if not there would be no wedding : (

No comments: