Monday, April 28, 2008

Always Hit A Wall Called LIFE

I know have to say welcome to my hell, things up til now have been fine (i guess), Theres a new member of my family, his name is Champ, i had a pampering party with my friends and family which went well for the most part, i got yankee vs indians tickets and sat behind/beside home plate which was so awesome, i had such a good time, still work to much and i hate my job with a passion and im looking for a new one as i type this out, THEN theres yesterday, i told my boss ahead of time that i needed to leave early on sunday so i found someone to cover me for my breakfast shift so i could decorate cakes, cause sunday is our cake day and i didn't want to leave them with nothing, i HAD to be out of there at 11:30 i didn't get to leaave until 12:30, i don't ever ask my boss for much, and i do things for him all the time even though i hate it, i wanted to take the whole day off, but i was being considerate enough not to, so i was late to what i had to do, GREAT! my boy was mad at me and i was pissed off, all i could do after screaming was cry and i did. After that all happened i went to the event and went to his parents house, where we told his dad that we wanted him to check on the car, he drove it around and checked it out and told us we need to take it somewhere and have it checked. Ding Ding, i called my friend and asked if her dad can look at it, Greatly enough he has it at his shop now. His parents gave us a car and within the same hour of taking ours to the shop, that one took a crap. We now have no car. After the day from hell we come home to relax and sure enough my boy went on the computer and he got an email saying that im cheating on him. adding to my perfect day, he knows its a lie but im still pissed and it is a lie, i would never cheat on him, i love him to death, i can't stand to be away from him and im alway with him. my title still stands im Anti Drama but it still rides on my back.

No comments: