Monday, October 20, 2008

Latest news

I finally have an interview tomorrow at Speedway. I need a job, were struggling for money and im bored sitting at home cleaning all day. We went to the parents house for dinner last night, the food was amazing as always. I try to help with dinner in anyway i can, set the table and put the food on the table, stuff like that, i like trying to help. I spent time i was there hanging out with tom tom, we played fable on xbox and i watched two movies. It was nice hanging out with him. its been awhile. its nice to come home and feel relaxed and comfortable and not worrying whos going to be there. I love my new place. its so peaceful here. the dogs behave, We feel like a married couple. Bout time. lol. well thats it for today or until i think of something else to write.

No comments: