Monday, February 18, 2008

Help

OK, this is my very first blog, here we go, me and my fiance moved into this nice house and we have a roomate, everything was going fine the first couple of months but now im annoied, he currently has no job, doesn't help me around the house, he owes us roughly a 1000 dollars, his girlfriend takes up the whole driveway (its a one lane driveway) and i was told he was snotty to our landlord and mean to my dogs, so now i have my puppies in hidding fearing the humane society because the neighborhood thinks and has voiced their opinion/fear about my roomate mistreating them. And i want them safe. i know what ur thinking kick him out and get rid of him but he is our friend and im having trouble working up the nerve to do so, i need help, i miss my babies and want them back, not to mention that i work 6 days a week and trying to plan and perpare for my own wedding, while managing to keep the house clean, and unpack still, all i want to do is scream, can anyone dive me some advice?

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

WooHoo! You have a blog! Go to this link: http://www.google.com/addurl/?continue=/addurl
You can submit you url address to google's search engine for free.
It looks good! I will put your link on all my blogs!